Well, its Monday again and back to the grind for another 3 nights at the hospital. Since I work 12 hour shifts I don’t really have time to do anything around the house before I go back again, so I try to get everything done ahead of time.
I found myself making a mental To-Do list this morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast. You know how I love my lists!
- Iron scrubs for the next 3 nights.
- Fold and put away the rest of the clean laundry.
- Make fajitas for Tim and Lincoln for dinner.
- Pack my dinner.
- Elliptical training or Strength DVD this afternoon.
- Straighten house as much as possible.
Before I get started on my list I had to fuel up:
Quaker Oatmeal Squares and Vanilla almond milk are quickly becoming one of my favorite go-to breakfasts. They taste great seperately, but put them together and magic happens!
I better go get down to work on my list. I’ll check back and mark things off as I complete them. Yay! Have a great Monday!