I came across this Healthy Living Survey on Nutrition Nut on the Run this afternoon and thought it was kind of cute … and ummm … it’s been a while since I’ve blogged so, here. Enjoy.
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Turkey tenderloin, brussel sprout, sweet potato, bacon and shallot hash thingy. It tastes way better than it looks.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Who knows!? Water is pretty much the only thing I drink (you know, besides wine) so, its a decent amount. I used to have a 64 oz bottle that I’d fill every morning and keep in the fridge. I would make it my mission to empty it completely by the end of the day. I should start doing that again.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
CrossFit and long, long runs are where it’s at!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Around 1800-2200, but I try to only net about 1500. I wish I didn’t know this, but unfortunately with my history of being a former fat girl it’s something that is engrained in me to count calories. I wouldn’t suggest it, just eat healthy.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Hard boiled eggs with salt or Paleo Kits, and the occasional Larabar.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I eat lots and lots of tuna salads in the car pool line.
Other than that I really like Zoe’s Kitchen and Moe’s for healthy Paleo/Primal lunches. Today’s lunch was Zoe’s Shrimp Kabobs, with roasted veggies instead of rice and a side of fruit.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Legs! There’s something about that sore “can barely walk or get on/off of the toilet” feeling that I LOVE!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
The heck you say. I love it all.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Don’t get me wrong, I eat plenty of “bad” foods but it’s hardly ever because of a specific craving. With that being said, I’m a sucker for Mexican, complete with margaritas.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I take a daily vitamin and Glucosamine/Chondroitin ever since I was diagnosed with arthritis in my knees a couple years ago. It helps.
11. How often do you eat out?
Once or twice a week.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Hell to the naw. Never.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
Absolutely my husband, he knows how important exercise and healthy living are to me and he does every single thing within his power to make sure that I have the means and time to GET IT DONE!
I have many, many friends who have shown me great support as well and are always in my corner.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
I have a membership to the YMCA, my CrossFit gym and a yoga studio.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7-8 ish usually.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
My goal is to have one cheat meal a week, but lately I’ve been slacking. I can eat healthy all day long, but wine is my weakness.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Wine is my weakness, like I said … but I’ve rarely met an alcohol I didn’t like. Work hard, play hard is kind of my motto.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
I have lots of them. I love surrounding myself with people who are passionate about fitness. I enjoying watching people meet their goals and appreciate having others around when I accomplish mine. 🙂
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
The absolute best thing is the friendships that I’ve made in the process. A close second is learning to enjoy life instead of watching it pass me by and feeling like I’m actually good at something. I can remember for such a large part of my life feeling like there wasn’t really anything I excelled at, so that has been a nice change.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Tonight at CrossFit I spent a good 15 minutes foam rolling my quads and IT band. That’s probably the thing I need most right now above anything else.
Have a great rest of the week!